Roaming In WARRANTY
Roaming Ear Technology Co.,Lld. (“Roaming In”) goods are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. The Roaming In Warranty covers defects in material for 6 months from the date of original purchase with proof of purchase, provided the goods are operated and maintained in conformity with the provided instructions. Any failed part of the goods will be repaired or replaced without charge at Roaming In’s discretion. This warranty does not extend to third-party scripts, firmware, programs or payloads that interact with the device. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is non-transferrable. Only customers purchasing Roaming In products from https://roamingin.com.
Customer must undertake standard firmware recovery processes on malfunctioning product in order to resolve issues and/or work with Roaming In support on solving software issues before Roaming In may deem a product defective.
WHAT IS COVERED?
Roaming In warrants against defects or workmanship as follows:
Roaming In will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option, replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use service and maintenance. If Roaming In is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, Roaming In may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
HOW LONG DOES THE COVERAGE LAST?
Our warranty period is 6 months for signature Roaming In products
WHAT Roaming In DOES NOT COVER?
It’s important to note that the Roaming In warranty covers the device hardware itself .
Further the warranty does not cover hardware modifications or accidental damage, such as failed firmware updates due to power loss – however extended coverage is available should bootloader firmware recovery options be unavailable.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, neglect, accident or alteration.
- Accessories, connected materials and products, or related products not manufactured by Roaming In.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered or any alterations both physically and in software.
HOW TO FILE A CLAIM?
Roaming In will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement including with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you must provide:
- The sales receipt or order number
- A description of the problem
Please contact us to file a claim. A receipt providing the original purchase date will be required for all warranty claims. You may also be required to return the goods for inspection and evaluation. Return shipping costs are not refundable. Roaming In is not responsible for returns lost in transit.
- Clearance products can only be exchanged for the same item.
- Exchanges for clearance items are permitted for damaged goods up to 30 days after purchase.
- If customer has not attempted standard firmware recovery processes on the product and the product is recoverable upon receipt by Roaming In, a 30% restocking fee will apply.